£10.80 - 11.00 per hour
GMB - SOP Assistant
26 days ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment have an incredible opportunity for a support and creation of standard operating procedures assistant to work for a well-established client in the area of Nottingham.
All applicants must have a strong history or background within the manufacturing industry as your job role will be to assist departmental managers in the up skilling of their workforce in line with strategic intent and business needs.
What’s in it for you?
· Weekly pay
· Working for a global manufacturers that would be a great addition to your CV
· The potential to get taken on permanently with a company that likes to promote from within
· Free on-site car parking
· Overtime paid at a premium rate
What the successful candidate will be required to:
· Ensure you are fully informed of training and development purpose and objectives
· Review all SOPs on an annual basis and make amendments as necessary
· Maintain SOP library
· Design and maintain SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for all recognised processes within the plant
· Assist Managers and trainers to prioritise and plan the delivery of the required training event in line with the demands of productivity
Skills & Knowledge:
Demonstrate knowledge of:
· Process flow analysis
· Value added ratios
· Process timings
· Takt time and work balancing
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please click APPLY NOW and send your CV over the Gemma so I can get you booked in for the next interview!!