£8.30 - 8.50 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Full time, 12 week Temp to Perm
Technical Support Representative
£8.30 - £8.50 ph (Temp to Perm)
Be part of a of a team within a family run company that has experienced high levels of growth over the last 3 years both in the UK and worldwide, with outstanding customer service, and communication skills, as well as a mechanical aptitude.
You will be assisting with basic repairs and answering technical service phone calls relating to woodworking machinery and associated products.
- Provide timely feedback to customers and dealers when resolving warranty issues and answering technical questions
- Assist in troubleshooting and diagnosing product issues as part of a team, both mechanical and electrical, including parts identification
- Provide technical assistance and support for dealers, end users and our own company personnel
- Identify solutions to offsite warranty issues by working with other team members and departments
- Clearly document and record all service issues
- Review quality complaints with other team members and report new issues to the appropriate departments in order to help improve product quality
This role would be perfect for a candidate who enjoys supporting customers with technical/mechanical problems i.e. hand tools, machinery. However, full training will be given.
- Experience in the support service sector beneficial
- Strong customer focus and listening skills
- Ability to work independently or part of a team, and prioritise responsibilities and work load
- Computer literate with a knowledge of Word ,Excel and Microsoft Office etc
- Good team player
Job Type: 12 Week Temporary to permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5pm (4.30 finish on Friday) (37 hours week)