£20k - 24k per year
about 1 year ago
Full time, Perm
£20,000 – £24,000
We are excited to be working with a growing and dynamic family-run company. They have achieved a wonderful team ethic and culture, through hiring the right people and putting them in the right positions for the last 30 years
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join an ethical, family-oriented company who truly look after their staff.
- Research potential new prospects that the business could look to target within our catchment area
- Prepare and send out prospect packs in the post for following up
- Actively making outbound calls to prospects each day to promote the business and secure appointment
- Liaise with the sales reps in managing the appointment diary, preparing all the paperwork prior to an appointment and updating the CRM
- Work with the Marketing Manager on the creation of new prospect marketing campaigns each quarter
- Attend weekly/monthly sales meetings reporting on the progress that has been made
This is a fantastic company to work for, who have integrity, trust, honesty running through every team.
- Profit share annual bonus
- Competitive starting salary £20,000 - £24,000
- Facilities include: Car Parking on site, canteen
- Friendly, outgoing team (with a sense of humour!) with family socials etc
- Working hours 8.30am-5pm, with an early finish on Fridays
You will be a positive and confident personality, with fantastic communication skills. You will also have experience of working in a Sales/Contact Centre/Business Development/Account Management role. Also have/be:
- Excellent sales skills gained through a previous role regardless of industry
- Some experience of marketing principles is desirable but not essential
- Computer literate
If you are interested and would like to discuss further please contact Liz 07580717184 all calls will be treated confidentially.