£23k per year + Bonus
3 months ago
Telemarketing Executive, Ilkeston
Do you have experience of working in a telemarketing or Contact Centre environment, developing new business opportunities and sales?
Do you consider yourself hardworking? Positive minded?
If the answer to the above is yes, then we may have the job for you… Thorn Baker are delighted to be recruiting for a Telemarketing Executive to join a great company based in Ilkeston.
Working for this growing, dynamic, family-run business is a real pleasure and they have achieved a wonderful team ethic and culture through hiring the right people and putting them in the right positions for the last 30 years.
As a Telemarketing Executive you will:
· work closely with the Marketing Manager on lead generation by researching and nurturing potential new business leads for follow up by telemarketing and sales team
- proactively call prospective customers to introduce the business and establish their interest in the company’s products
- maintain a list of potential leads and follow up with regular enquiry calls to establish new business opportunities for the sales team
· send out sample product packs to prospective customers which will require following up in a timely manner with a view to securing an appointment for one of our sales team.
- take incoming customer calls, process sales and payment for products and services
- answer questions about product specifications and pricing
- call existing customers to establish additional product requirements, upselling to help grow revenue
· liaise with the sales representatives in managing the appointment diary, preparing all the paperwork prior to an appointment and updating the CRM.
- accurately and efficiently enter customer information into company order system and CRM for mailing and billing purposes
· attend weekly/monthly sales meeting(s) reporting on the progress that has been made
This is a fantastic company to work for, who have integrity, trust, honesty running through every team.
·Part of Staff Bonus scheme
· Friendly outgoing team (with a sense of humour!) Annual BBQ
· Onsite parking and canteen facilities
·Working hours 8:30am-5pm, with an early finish on Fridays
The right candidate will have the following traits;
· Positive and confident personality, with fantastic communications skills.
· Excellent sales skills gained through a previous role regardless of industry
· Some experience of marketing principles but not essential
· Not afraid to take responsibility and get ‘stuck in’
· Excellent written and verbal communication
If you are interested and would like to discuss further, please contact Ella on 07976578751 all calls will be treated confidentially.