Retail - Newmarket
6 days ago
As soon as possible
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are working in partnership with Eurocell Plc are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor, and recycler of building products, who serve the nation via a network of almost 200 retail branches across the UK.
Eurocell know that people are their greatest asset, and are delighted to announce that they be growing our team further in their Newmarket branch with an urgent requirement for a Trade Counter Sales Assistant / Driver.
The Trade Counter Sales Assistant / Driver roles are pivotal positions within the Eurocell branch network, as they are often the first point of contact for their valued customers. The role is busy and varied, and every day can be different. This role is a mixture of Retail and Customer Service, Warehousing and delivering our great products within the local area.
There are 3 elements to the Trade Counter Sales Assistant / Driver role:
- Driving – delivering products to customers – 3.5t flatbed (50%)
- First point of contact – face to face Customer Service (25%)
- Warehousing – pick and prepare orders, checking stock, goods in and despatch (25%)
You would be a part of a successful and vibrant 2 man team and this would suit a professional Trade Counter Sales Assistant / Driver with solid local knowledge, excellent customer care and somebody looking to grow into the role and the business as we offer a structured career path and progression.
Rotating Saturdays (4 hours)
- Meeting and greeting customers into store and at the trade counter
- Dealing with face to face, telephone and email enquiries
- Providing sales and technical support on products for customers
- Providing verbal or email quotes for customers
- Providing customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times
- Obtaining stock for customer orders
- Daily warehouse duties
- Picking orders and loading deliveries
- Processing relevant paperwork
- Stock management with a high degree of accuracy
- Complete system transactions for dispatch of stock, goods in, receiving and stock locations
- Picking, loading, delivering and unloading goods at customer sites
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with your team and customers
- Working with the Sales Manager in regards to opening new trade accounts
- Delivering products to customers within the local area
- Ensuring vehicles are maintained and kept clean
- Checking and recording delivery paperwork
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary and an excellent bonus scheme
- By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate Plc that genuinely still has that “family feel” where you will feel connected to the Eurocell team
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Life Assurance & Pension Plan
- Eurxtras – discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares – the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
A stock market listed Plc and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer, distributor & Recycler of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With c200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.
If you have recent relevant work experience, you are looking for a permanent role to start immediately and interested applying for this role then please send your CV now!