£9.05 - 9.45 per hour
0116 429 3102
12 days ago
We are looking for a Trainee Dyehouse Production Manager to work for a busy dyehouse manufacturing company based in Leicester.
You will be working as part of a small team but will be reporting the 2 main managers where you will learn all aspects of their dyehouse operation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and friendly textiles company and to gain a rewarding and stable career in garment dyeing.
Initially you will undergo training which will be 8 hours a day - expected to be 9am-6pm but can be flexible due to your preference. Following successful completion of your training, you will be offered a role for either their daytime or afternoon shift.
No previous experience is required though any experience to textiles, production lines and/or dying would be beneficial but not essential.
Training provided on all
- Running computer controlled garment dye production machines
- Monitoring busy production line
- Weighing dyes and mixtures
- Loading and unloading machines
- Quality checking products for defects
- Following correct health and safety protocols
What they require from you:
- Computer literate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work in a busy manufacturing environment
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Be able to speak and read to basic level of English
- Basic maths
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Hard working and organised
- Be physically fit due to nature of work
- 28 days holiday with bank holidays
- Company leave and winter seasonal closures
- Long term career opportunity
- Promotion opportunities
- Clean and warm working environment
- Casual dress