£9.54 - 14.31 per hour
PUL - VNA Driver
4 months ago
Immediate starts available! Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding company that could give you a permanent contract with progression opportunities? If so please read on ...
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking to help a client that is rapidly expanding in the Castle Donington area (DE74) recruit a number of VNA FLT Driver.
Although you will be placed on assignment as a VNA Driver you will also need to be prepared to work as a Warehouse Operative using hand held scanners and completing other associated duties. You will need to have a valid VNA Licence (sorry in-house licences are not accepted due to insurance purposes).
What's in it for you?
- 39 hour working week (paid for breaks) in a clean, modern and purpose built warehouse that has recently opened as part of the companies continuing expansion
- Weekly pay (Starting Rate between £9.54-£10.30 going up after 12 weeks)
- Overtime available at an overtime rate of £14.31 - £19.08 per hour
- Given extra holidays or bonuses in line with what the permanent staff receive (bonuses sometimes given out twice a year)
- On the job training provided
- Temporary ongoing work that could become permanent for the right candidate (when permanent you get uniform provided and also a discount on the products that the company manufactures)
- Easily accessible via the M1 if using own transport (with free on-site parking)
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Stable shifts - 10.00-18.00 Monday to Thursday, 10.00-17.00 or 11.00-18.00 on a Friday
- Pension contributions after a qualifying period
If this sounds like the perfect job for you then click APPLY NOW and send your CV to Gemma and Sarah to get booked onto the next induction