£9.54 - 10.00 per hour
GMB - VNA CD
26 days ago
Immediate starts available! Want to start 2021 with a new job? Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding company that could give you a permanent contract with progression opportunities? If so please read on ...
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking to help a client that is rapidly expanding in the Castle Donington area (DE74) recruit a number of VNA FLT Licences.
Although you will be placed on assignment as a VNA Driver you will also need to be prepared to work as a Warehouse Operative using hand held scanners and completing other associated duties. You will need to have a valid VNA Licence (sorry in-house licences are not accepted due to insurance purposes).
What's in it for you?
- 39 hour working week (paid for breaks) in a clean, modern and purpose built warehouse that has recently opened as part of the companies continuing expansion
- Weekly pay (£9.54 per hour for first 12 weeks going upto £9.83 per hour after 12 weeks - overtime paid at a premium rate)
- Given extra holidays or bonuses in line with what the permanent staff receive (bonuses sometimes given out twice a year)
- On the job training provided
- Temporary ongoing work that could become permanent for the right candidate (when permanent you get uniform provided and also a discount on the products that the company manufactures)
- Easily accessible via the M1 if using own transport (with free on-site parking)
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Stable shifts - 10.00-18.00 Monday to Thursday, 10.00-17.00 or 11.00-18.00 on a Friday
- Pension contributions after a qualifying period
Sound like the job that you are looking for?
Click apply now to send your CV through to Sarah or Gemma so that we can get you started on assignment as soon as possible!