£9.54 - 14.31 per hour
PUL - VNA - Driver
6 months ago
Immediate starts available! Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding company that could give you a permanent contract with progression opportunities? If so please read on ...
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking to help a client that is rapidly expanding in the Castle Donington area (DE74) recruit a number of VNA FLT Driver.
Although you will be placed on assignment as a VNA Driver you will also need to be prepared to work as a Warehouse Operative using hand held scanners and completing other associated duties.
What's in it for you?
- 39 hour working week (paid for breaks) in a clean, modern and purpose built warehouse that has recently opened as part of the companies continuing expansion
- Weekly pay (Starting Rate between £9.54-£9.80 going up after 12 weeks)
- Overtime available at an overtime rate of £14.31 - £19.08 per hour
- Given extra holidays or bonuses in line with what the permanent staff receive (bonuses sometimes given out twice a year)
- On the job training provided
- Temporary ongoing work that could become permanent for the right candidate (when permanent you get uniform provided and also a discount on the products that the company manufactures)
- Easily accessible via the M1 if using own transport (with free on-site parking)
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Stable shifts - 10.00-18.00 Monday to Thursday, 10.00-17.00 or 11.00-18.00 on a Friday
- Pension contributions after a qualifying period
You will need to have a valid VNA Licence (sorry in-house licences are not accepted due to insurance purposes).
If this sounds like the perfect job for you then click APPLY NOW and send your CV to Gemma and Sarah to get booked onto the next induction