£8.50 - 8.50 per hour
about 1 year ago
Temp-Perm, Full time
My client is a long-established Chesterfield based Food Storage company, their services include temperature controlled storage, blast freezing and rapid air up-tempering.
Currently searching for a capable Warehouse Administrator on a temp to perm basis, who will be able to assist in their busy Production office.
- Booking products onto the bespoke system (full training provided)
- Order processing and data entry
- Liaising with drivers and other internal colleagues
- Communication over the phone and email
You need to be a friendly, outgoing candidate – previous experience working in a manufacturing/production/warehouse environment is advantageous
- Computer literate (fully training with be given on the bespoke system)
- Confident telephone manner – good communication skills
- Flexible team player, who enjoys working in a busy working environment
Please note: there are two positions available, one working days (8am – 6pm) and 4 on 4 off (6am – 6pm)
This is a 12 week temp to perm position