£20k per year
almost 2 years ago
Full time, Perm
Warehouse + Transport Administrator
I am currently searching for a capable Warehouse + Transport Administrator to join their friendly team in Chesterfield.
You will be a key member of staff, working as a team to make sure that products reach their destination safe and in a timely manner.
- Liaising with external transport companies, booking shipment based on client’s needs
- Reviewing and checking order sheets – completing spreadsheets to keep track of shipments
- Entering weights/dimensions into system
- Printing labels and matching invoices
- Liaising with internal Customer Service team
I am searching for a capable and highly organised candidate, with experience working in a similar role. Full buddy-based training will be provided for this role.
- Previous experience working as a Transport/Warehouse/Production Administrator
- Computer literate, with experience using Microsoft Excel/SAP
- Highly desirable – experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Keep calm under pressure, able to hit deadlines
Please note – the working hours are 2pm till 10pm.
Do you have the experience and skills to take the next step in this role? Contact Liz today on 01246 229222