£22k per year
GMB - WHO/BILB
12 days ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are delighted to be working with a manufacturing company to seek a warehouse operative for its next generation of valued and trusted employees. The sky really is the limit here with learning and development a huge priority for this company.
As a Warehouse operative you can expect your day to be varied and challenging. You will be dealing with deliveries, input and create packing labels, learning internal processes, providing support to other members of the team and eventually be given the freedom to demonstrate your ability to learn and develop to look for the next step.
What we’re looking for?
- Strong desire to learn new skills
- Good work ethic
- Punctual and available for overtime
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Willing to build a career
- The ability to switch between tasks quickly and effectively
- Experience in a similar warehouse role could be advantageous but is not essential
Whats on Offer?
- Monday to Friday stable day shifts (9:00 - 17:00)
- A Permanent contract
- Company Pension
- Pay rise after probation period
Duties will include:
- Pick and Pack Customer Orders
- Input and create packing labels on the couriers system
- Liaise with customers and transport companies
- Manage stock rotation
- Load and unload deliveries using a Forklift
- Process Sample Requets
- Book in deliveries and process stock transfers on the in-house system
Call the Office and ask for Gemma on 0115 947 2005 or alternatively click APPLY NOW and send your CV across to be booked onto the next induction.
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search
Key Skills: General Operative, Warehouse Operative, FLT Driver, Stock Processor, Pick & Packer