£7.83 - 15.00 per hour
over 2 years ago
12 week minimum
Thorn Baker is currently recruiting for 5 extrusion operatives.
If you are looking for guaranteed on-going work, Lots of overtime and a real opportunity for a permanent job then please read on…..
Our client based in the Tibshelf area is looking for Extrusion Operatives to join their growing team, as a business they are growing quickly and they need reliable staff to check quality and pack long (but light) aluminium profiles – no heavy lifting involved.
You will start initially picking and packing our clients products and after a couple of weeks you will be rotated around the factory learning new skills, working their press etc. This is a great opportunity to learn a trade and gain a career.
What else do you need to know?
- You will be working on a rotational shift pattern: 6.00am – 14.00pm, 14.00pm – 22.00pm, 22.00pm – 6.00am Monday to Friday
- Rate of pay is £7.38 - £9.48 depending on your shift with overtime premiums up to £15 per hour
- After completing your probation period a permanent contract will be offered
- There are a number of 12 hour overtime shifts available at weekends (extra Summer spends and it’s never too early to plan for Christmas) Saturdays are paid at time and a half, Sundays and Bank Holidays are double time
Does this sound like the job for you? Great, here’s what I need you to do:
- Be sure you are able to work all three rotating shifts
- Have your own transport, or be able to get to our client for all three shifts (parking is free)
- Experience of working within manufacturing or production environment ideally as an Extrusion operative however this is not essential as training will be given.
If this sounds like the job you’ve been looking for please apply through link below or email your CV to me today or call 01246 229222
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.83 to £15.00 /hour