£8.72 - 8.99 per hour
0116 429 3102
about 1 year ago
Our client is a busy production company based in Leicester that has locations based across the world. They are looking a day shift ‘runner’ to join the team based in their production warehouse in the LE3 area of Leicester
The ideal candidate:
- Some previous experience working with computers
- Experience and ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Able to communicate in English to be able to listen to and understand all management instructions
- You will be responsible for getting products from the warehouse area and taking them to the production areas, ensuring that they have enough products to carry out production efficiently.
- You will need to have the ability to maintain good pace movements, the ability to keep up in a fast paced working environment and conduct lifting tasks
- You will be required to check paperwork and you will need to wear a hair net due to their production rules
Hours of work & pay:
- 12 hour shifts
- 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- 4 on 4 off rota but there are some fixed Monday-Thursday shifts available
- The rate of pay is £8.21ph for the first 12 weeks but after that, will increase to £8.46ph for Day Shift
** You will be required to wear a hair net, to not wear make-up or jewellery due to the products they are producing **
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will be in contact shortly.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Reference ID: TBR2
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.21 /hour