£35k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Full time, Perm
My client is a large scale architectural metalwork supplier to the UK. Project values typically range from 100k to over £8m and include glass, timber – as well as the full range of steelwork. They work on the most prestigious projects in their sector. Celebrating 25 years of business!
As well as offering long term job prospects and professional development, my client can also offer a sociable, friendly working environment with regular social and charity events.
- Producing high value tenders encompassing all Architectural Metalwork items
- Ensuring tenders are submitted professionally and accurately reflect the current market conditions – You must be aware of fluctuations in supply and demand in the Sector
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships with clients, suppliers and work colleagues
- Expected to have contacts within both existing customers and the wider client base of the Sector to increase workloads and reduce lean manufacturing
- Must have extensive knowledge in the design and build side of the business and be able to successfully offer advice in value engineering to secure works
- Must have Architectural Metalwork (structural steelwork background will not be considered) estimating experience
- Must have excellent IT skills – MS Word and Excel
- Must have proven record in negotiating and securing large scale metalwork packages
- Desirable - have contacts both customers and suppliers built up over a sustained period within our industry
Job Details: Working hours are Mon – Thurs 7:30am – 4:30pm, Fri 7:30am – 2:30pm. Full time, Permanent position